Owner of the Website: Corporación Patricio Echeverría, S.A., hereinafter "THE OWNER", with social residence in Urola 10, Legazpia, 20230 (Guipúzcoa) – España.
Society Registration Data: Registered in Mercantile Register Office of Guipuzcoa on the 18 day of May, 1992 year, Volume: 1132, Folio: 161, page: N. SS-2754, with Tax Identification Number A-20414850.
The user compels to use the website and its services according to Law and to this Legal Notice. Access to any address of this website implies the knowledge and acceptance of these conditions.
2. Services and Contents
The valid Information included in these web pages is the one of the last update, and at the moment of the user’s consultation it might not be updated; it has a merely informative character.
THE OWNER reserves the right to update and modify information included in these web pages at any time and to limit or impede its access temporarily or definitively when he considers it appropriate.
THE OWNER can remove or suspend without previous notice and at any moment the Services to those users who break what is established in this Legal Notice.
The links to third party pages in the pages of THE OWNER are merely informative and in any case they imply suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
THE OWNER is not responsible for the possible errors caused as consequence of the incorrect use of information systems by the user.
This Legal Notice is only applicable to information directly collected from the web pages of THE OWNER. The company rejects any responsibility that may arise from information or accessible downloads from third party web pages, physical or legal, connected by links with web pages of THE OWNER.
THE OWNER accepts no responsibility arising from the interchange of information among users through his web pages.
The responsibility of the statements spread in his pages falls on those who make them Minors must previously obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who are responsible for their acts, for the access to the services available in this web.
4. Intellectual Property
The web pages contents (including without limits, images, texts, brands, commercial names, logos, and other audiovisual contents) is intellectual property of THE OWNER, or third parties, unless otherwise specified.
The copies, duplication, redistribution, commercialization or any other activity that can be made with the contents of these Web pages are prohibited although the sources are mentioned, except for express consent and in writing of THE OWNER.
5. Surfing and Safety
THE OWNER is aware of the absolute importance to preserve his privacy.
The only information that THE OWNER will have access to is that willingly provided through forms and contact addresses in this web. That information should be truthful understanding the obligation to communicate any modification about it. If you do not want to provide the data specified as necessary, it will not be possible to properly answer your request.
Personal data provided will be included, for their treatment, in files whose responsibility and ownership correspond to THE OWNER and the companies of the group in the sectors of agricultural machinery and tools. If you want to know the companies that currently make up the group, click here.
Data will be collected, stored and transmitted in a safe way, fulfilling the technical and organizational measures demanded by Organic Law 15/999 of Personal data Protection (LOPD Spanish acronym) and established in the Regulation of Development of the LOPD approved by the Real Decree 1720/2007 in accordance with Directive 95/46/CE of the European Parliament and Council regarding the protection of physical people related to personal data treatment and free spread of those data.
Data collected from different forms in our web pages will be used with the following purposes:
- CONTACT US: to attend and manage consultation, interests and needs posed in this means regarding products, services or those products belonging to the companies of the group.
- JOB OFFERS: to manage the candidatures of the personnel selection processes called in each one of the companies of the group.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: attend and manage any type of queries made by the customers or potential customer through this means.
- TALK TO US: to attend and manage the queries and suggestions proposed through this means.
- SUBSCRIBE/NEWSLETTER. This looks after the dissemination of a bulletin containing information on new items, special offers or any other details regarding products, services or events relating to the group companies’ activities.
- COLLABORATOR PROGRAMME/AGRICULTURIST NETWORK. This takes care of participation in the aid programme for creating new products and services.
- OUTSTANDING PRODUCT. Attends to and manages any queries about the group companies’ product range.
- TECHNICAL QUERIES. Attends to, manages and provides solutions to any problem relating to tractors and other agricultural machinery.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS: Report on issues relating to the sector and group companies, and interact (through videos, photos, comments, drawings) with users of social networks.
Likewise, you are informed and you specifically authorize that the data provided in this web page, be transferred and treated for technical and operative effects in third companies servers located abroad, anyway guaranteeing their confidentiality and privacy.
THE OWNER at any moment facilitates the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by easy and simple means. In any case, they will be able to be exercised by the shipping of postal or electronic mail to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or a Urola 10, Legazpia, 20230 (Guipúzcoa) - España, attaching a copy of the national identification document.
7. Conflict resolution and applicable legislation
Users of the web pages are obliged to use them with respect to Laws and traffic uses, responding to THE OWNER or third parties, for damages that may be caused as consequence of the breach of the abovementioned obligation. This Legal Notice is completely subject to the Laws of Spain.
El presente Aviso Legal se rige en todos y cada uno de sus extremos por la ley española.
For any consultation, suggestion, complaint or claim email email@example.com